Casamia is a modern company specialized in cleaning products. It has a first production site dedicated to mops and floor cloths creation - having the privilege of being production leaders in Italy - and a second one dedicated to plastic articles and brooms production. Casamia meets the most rigid industrial policies for consumer protection, since its main objective is the customer’s complete gratification…
The company founded by Mr. Ugo Gori in 1950, was born as an artisan laboratory for brooms production in Larciano (PT).
- In 1963 the weaving industry starts to develop with the very first production of floor cloths.
- In 1992 CASAMIA brand is born to place on the market a new line dedicated to housecleaning products.
- In 2015 the CM PROFESSIONAL brand is born with the production of a range of tested and appreciated items, able to satisfy the most demanding cleaning professionals, from HoReCa sector to industry in general.
- In 2016 begins the creation of the very first eco-friendly products made of bamboo cellulose.
- In 2020 CASAMIA completes its offer implementing plastic items and brooms production.
Casamia todayToday, thanks to the owners’ experience and steady investments, the company is highly specialized in both domestic and professional cleaning. The industrial production of different qualities of cloths - from the yarn to the automated packaging, of cotton or microfiber mops - with continuous or cut thread, is followed with great care and artisanal attention in our Pieve a Nievole factory. On the other hand, the production complex of Larciano completes the offer with the creation of plastic items and high performance brooms with an innovative design. The company has a staff of 40 employees, 15,000,000 pieces manufactured in a year and the distribution of its products in 5 continents and 21 countries.
Point of sale
From an artisan laboratory to a production for the large-scale distribution
In recent years our production has grown and evolved. Today we work in a factory equipped with photovoltaic panels that cover 60% of our electricity needs. In addition to being present in the most important points of sale of large-scale retail trade, we also have a shop for sale to the public in our office. Come and visit us to discover our assortment live.
An environmentally conscious production
Our 2030 goals: To double green energy production and realize all plastic free packaging.
The company strongly believes in high quality production with a low environmental impact, so that our initiatives and objectives are directed towards this path. As much as 60% of our production electricity needs come from our plants’ photovoltaic roofs: in fact we produce 80,000 kWh of green energy per year. This has allowed us not to release 230,000 kg of CO2 in the atmosphere till today, and above all... to compensate 229.59 tons of carbon equivalent to 49 acres of forests.